About TRU-TEX International Corp.
• TRU-TEX International Corp. was founded in 1960 in Cincinnati, Ohio. We are a family-owned business that is now in its third generation. Through good times and bad, TRU-TEX is here to stay.
• Our focus is on producing the highest quality tooling available for your metal-forming operations. Intangible costs due to poor quality and high maintenance costs eat away at corporate profits. We work with our customers to reduce these costs and maximize production.
• In order to serve their needs, we work to create long-term, mutually beneficial relationships, with our customers.
Our customer’s success is our success.
• We practice sound fiscal management, insuring a strong capital base for continued investment in our capabilities. These investments include equipment upgrades and employee retention and education in order to maintain long-term institutional health.
• Customer satisfaction is at the core of our corporate DNA. We are constantly striving for better, more efficient processes in order to increase quality, reduce lead times, and keep costs contained.
• TRU-TEX will continue to operate at the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
TRU-TEX International Corporation (TIC) is an industry leader in the production of replaceable tooling for the metal-forming industry. Our mission is to improve our products continuously in order to meet the ever-growing needs of our customers. We will accomplish this goal by utilizing the latest technology, lean manufacturing techniques, and retaining the skills of tool making professionals.